Thursday 25 February 2010

Late on the Monty Python Monday!


I apologize profusely for having forgotten Monty Python Monday! Can you guys ever forgive me? For some strange reason I feel that I've dropped the baton and have lost the comedy, per se, that might have, for you, kept all the sad and lonely music I've been discussing somehow afloat!

Just kidding, guys. It's all good here. Just as I'm going to keep you all up to date on what's good and interesting in the world of synth-pop and electronica, I'm going to try to make you kids laugh, as well. I'm going to ease down on the Monty Python, and focus a little bit more on the Mighty Boosh! I've nothing for an introduction, except that there is Howard, and there is Vince. Vince likes Gary Numan (which automatically makes it suitable for my blog!), but for now they're pondering the expansive wastes of the ... tundra!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: