Saturday 22 May 2010

The Presets: Girl And The Sea.


From Sydney, Australia here are The Presets with their bewitching single, "Girl And The Sea." Released in 2004 on their second EP, cunningly entitled Girl And The Sea, I have reason to believe that this is my favorite song created by Mssrs Hamilton and Moyes. So it's fitting, then, for the video for the song to be so damn gorgeous! This one has it all: Brooding animation, woodland critters, spooky visuals, a cute mermaid, a morose wolf who's sacrificed his tail, and owls. All these things (and many more!) come together perfectly in accompaniment to a tune that practically revels in grandiose lushness. Enjoy, my good friends. I do hope you're having a nice weekend. I would like to think that watching this video will be a nice addition to it!

No comments: