Monday 15 November 2010

Live On DVD! Depeche Mode.


Hey kids! Look what's out now at your favourite music/movie purveyor! It's the new Depeche Mode live DVD - "Tour of the Universe : Barcelona 20/21.11.09." I can't wait to get it - my girlfriend and I went and saw the show at the O2 Arena in London this last 15th of December, and it was bloody fantastic. Everything worked - the lights were engaging and colourful, the stage setup was fascinating, the video projections were nothing short of awe-inspiring, and David and Martin's voices were at their peak. I can totally say, without fear of self-contradiction, that this concert film is going to fucking rock. Get it, get it, get it.


Here is Depeche Mode performing "Personal Jesus" from that very same concert. Jesus (haha), can I say it rocks? Yes it does. It rocks. Hard. And then some.


No comments: