Thursday 17 March 2011

Safely Landed.


Well, kids – I would seem to have safely returned to the land Down Under. It's been a tough few weeks, but I've finally re-tiled, re-carpeted, and re-painted my San Francisco flat; and, having found a property manager, have rented said flat to a couple of nice tenants. SO! Now that I'm back on terra firma (the time spent in planes and airports to get across the Pacific Ocean is obscene), I would like to officially announce that Second Drawer Up is back in business. Cheers everybody – and thank you for your patience! Coming up in the next few days are going to be some reviews of new music by Art Vs Science and Cut Copy, a look at Sheffield noise artists Cabaret Voltaire, Gary Numan news, a foray into some great DJs, and – of course – the music, videos, and photos you've come to expect from my little corner of the internet. I, for one, am totally looking forward to it! Thanks again. You guys mean the world to me!


The above picture, by the way, is that of an echidna – one of two mammals (both Australian natives) that lay eggs. Bonus points to whoever can comment with the other egg-laying oddity!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

platypus