Wednesday 6 January 2010

First Blog Entry.

After quite some time, I've finally decided to come around to my 21st Century senses and create a blog of my own! Sounds pretty awesome, it does, so allow me to begin piecing this thing together.

What will be the running theme of this blog, you ask? Good question, good question.

There will be blood. Politics will figure large, as will unsettling animal videos, diatribes on the breakdown of human society, music, poetry snippets, reviews of various aspects of media I (and, by extension, you) find interesting, feelings regarding certain flotsam and jetsam of popular culture, and a veritable cornucopia of various bric a brac that may or may not be amusing. Naughty language could figure largely in this blog's future as well. Who knows, I'm just going to fucking make it up as I go along, and then see if anything gels. But I'll do my damnedest to make it interesting.

Now I'm off to watch snowflakes, fluffy and pristine, fall from the London sky and coat the ground with silent, cold precision. A shot of Bailey's in my coffee might be warranted. For now though, my special and unique snowflakes, I leave you with Empire Magazine's brilliant (and quite profane) tribute to the one and only Malcolm Tucker's swearing jags from the fantastically funny comedy In The Loop. Enjoy, and catch you on the flip side!

No comments: