Sunday 24 January 2010

Jet-Lagged And Ready For Bed.

Hey there, boys and girls! I've just returned home from across the pond, and as a result I've got some hunger and sleepy-time issues. As a result, I will get back to you all sometime tomorrow with more electronic music goodies and all that nonesuch that is becoming a mainstay here at my humble site. I'll even throw in some little slices of life that I came across during my time in London Town that may (or may not) be pertinent! We'll see.

But don't worry - I'm not going to leave you all completely empty-handed. While I head off into the overcast and drizzly streets of San Francisco in search of sustenance (I'm currently leaning toward mac and cheese ... mmm, yum), I'm going to give you a Ladytron redux, because that's the kind of guy I am. I was just remembering having seen them perform for Velocifero at the Fillmore, and what an amazing experience it was! So I'd like to let you chew on their live performance of "Ghosts" at the FORWARD Festival in 2008. Everybody enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and peace out.

No comments: